Making Money With an Online Consignment Business
Table of Contents
1. Why Start an Online Consignment Business?
2. Getting Started
3. How Much Should I Charge?
4. How To Find Consignment Customers
5. What Sells on eBay?
6. Selling Retail Store Closeouts
7. Raising Money for Non-Profit Organizations
8. Conducting Estate Auctions
9. Conducting Bankruptcy Sales
10. Corporate Consignment Sales
11. Setting Up For Mass Production
12. Automation Software, Systems and Services
13. Auction Photography & the Photo Studio
14. Setting Up A Consignment Storefront
15. Fees & Costs
16. Organization & Record Keeping
17. Writing Your Business Plan
18. Other Consignment Venues and Methods
19. Cost Control - Reducing Your eBay Fees
20. Listing and Selling Strategies
21. Research: The Key To Profits
22. Auction Calendar: Best Time to Launch Auctions
23. Writing Auction Titles
24. Writing Winning Auction Descriptions
25. The eBay Trading Assistant (TA) Program
26. Customer Service
27. Summing Up
© 1999- Harry McGrath, Inc., DBA Skip McGrath, Auction Seller's Resource and Vision-One Marketing. All Rights Reserved.
Home | Newsletters | eBay Training | Free Articles | Tools & Resources | Web Wholesale Search | Testimonials | Blog
Please Note: Some of the products and services mentioned in this website, in articles, banner ads and newsletters and blog posts are for products and services for which I earn a referral fee or commission. We always evaluate anything we recommend very carefully and each year we turn down literally dozens of opportunities to recommend products or services where we can earn a commission. Even though we earn a fee on some of our recommendations, we only recommend products and services that we feel will deliver good value and with rare exceptions, they all come with a money back guarantee.