Many people I talk to are making the same basic mistakes which is losing them money in auction sales. This checklist comes from my Complete eBay Marketing System and is a very basic checklist of what every seller should verify before launching an auction.
1. Have I checked spelling and grammar?
2. Is my type readable – is it too large or too small?
3. Did I use short paragraphs?
4. Are my photos clear and not too big to cause slow loading?
5. Have I checked all my fees and options?
6. Did I use the correct duration (number of days)?
7. Does my auction end at a good time and on a good day?
8. Did I include clear shipping information, costs and terms?
9. Is my item description accurate, clear and complete?
10. Did I include information as to size, weight, etc.?
11. Did I mention any flaws?
12. Did I clearly spell out the payment terms?
13. Does my headline communicate what I am selling?
14. Does my headline contain the appropriate key words for item searches?
15. Did I invite bidders to email me with questions?
16. Did I include active links to my eBay Store and About Me Page?
17. Is my About Me page up to date?
18. Did I include a Buy It Now price?
For more in depth tips and techniques, you can download my 99 Tips for eBay Buyers and Sellers free from my Web site.
Want to learn how to sell on Amazon?
My Comprehensive Amazon Training Course is The Complete Amazon Training System.
The Complete Amazon Training System is a 2-volume, printed training manual over 350 pages long, that covers all aspects (beginner-to-advanced) of building a part-time or full-time Amazon business working from home.
In addition to the basic training manual. I have included over 10 special bonus reports that cover subjects such as importing, private labeling, Perfecting Titles and Keywords on Amazon, Packaging and Shipping Inventory to Amazon, Product Bundling for Increased Profits, Creating Variation Listings and much-more.
The Complete Amazon Training System comes with a 90-Day “no-questions-asked” money back guarantee.