Register before April 30th to save $45. But if you want a Priority Pass you should register before March 24th.
eBay just opened registration to eBay Live in Chicago, June 19-21, 2008. Registration is $75 per person if you register before April 30th. You can also obtain a Priority Pass for $125, but these go very fast –I doubt if they will be available more than one week. Basically a Priority Pass allows you to jump to the head of the line and to obtain special up front seating at most of the events at eBay Live including the keynote address and the eBay Live Gala.
They are a bit expensive, but Karen and I invested in them last year and they really came in handy. The line for the Gala was over 2 hours long, but we got in within 15 minutes.
You can register at ebay.com/ebaylive. Once you register you will also get a chance to pick hotels from a block of hotel rooms eBay has set aside. I did this and got a great discount at a 4-star hotel close to the convention center. However basically any downtown hotel will work as there is a shuttle from most hotels to the convention center. Here is a link to the shuttle map and the hotels. https://www.xpressreg.net/register/eblv068/eBayshuttle.pdf
You can also still find great deals at www.hotwire.com. When you search for hotels a lot of the airport hotels come up but I would avoid those as there are plenty of affordable hotels right downtown.
I will be speaking at this year’s eBay Live. I am joining with WorldWide Brands to do a presentation on the topic of wholesale sourcing. Stay tuned – I will give my readers the exact date and times as soon as they are confirmed.
If you have never attended, here is some of what goes on at eBay Live:
- Attend our education classes, labs, and discussions designed to help you grow your business
- Walk the Solution Center floor where you’ll get to meet companies that will help streamline your eBay business
- Develop relationships with hundreds of sourcing companies in the newly added ASD/AMD Sourcing Pavilion
- Hear eBay gurus explore the latest updates and insights into eBay
- Network with thousands of Community members-and maybe even a star or two-to share, learn, and celebrate
- Learn new ways to accelerate your profits
- Celebrate another great eBay Live! at the Closing Gala, complete with dining and dancing
Hope to see you there.
- 2008 Complete eBay Marketing System release by Skip McGrath
eBay PowerSeller Skip McGrath has just released the new 2008 update version of the best-selling Complete eBay Marketing System
Want to learn how to sell on Amazon?
My Comprehensive Amazon Training Course is The Complete Amazon Training System.
The Complete Amazon Training System is a 2-volume, printed training manual over 350 pages long, that covers all aspects (beginner-to-advanced) of building a part-time or full-time Amazon business working from home.
In addition to the basic training manual. I have included over 10 special bonus reports that cover subjects such as importing, private labeling, Perfecting Titles and Keywords on Amazon, Packaging and Shipping Inventory to Amazon, Product Bundling for Increased Profits, Creating Variation Listings and much-more.
The Complete Amazon Training System comes with a 90-Day “no-questions-asked” money back guarantee.