Do you have things you want to do that could be making you more money, but just don’t have the time. Ask Sunday is probably the most popular and successful Virtual Assistant Company. They were popularized in the book, The 4-Day Work Week.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A VA is actually not one person. Although it sometimes is, most of the VA companies like Ask Sunday are actually a collection of people with different skills. Typically you are assigned a team leader who is familiar with you and your business, and this person assigns and coordinates your tasks.
What are some of the tasks a virtual assistant can do?
Companies such as Ask Sunday have a wide range of skills. These can include:
- eBay, Facebook and Twitter experts
- Bloggers who can do blog posts on topics you assign them
- Writers, editors and copy-editors who can write books, eBooks, articles and other things for you
- Website designers who can create anything from a full ecommerce website to affiliate income sites.
- Webmasters who can do maintenance and SEO for you
- Personal Services – sort of like having your own personal secretary to book travel, buy presents, type letters and documents and basically almost anything that a personal assistant can do via long distance.
So if you are struggling to learn how to do tasks, or finding the time to do the things that can help you make money, check out Ask Sunday. They have a really good chat feature right on the home page that can give you all the info you need.