I told you about Yardsellr in my last newsletter. It is the new selling site where you can list and sell items on Facebook. Its is quick and easy to list an item (takes about 2 minutes each) and FREE TO SELLERS. I just sold my first item a couple of days ago and it was really slick the way it works –a lot easier then eBay.
They just announced a Christmas Contest where you can win an iPad or an iPod Touch.
Here’s what Yardsellr says about the contest:
- Contest Start: Monday, December 13th, 2010, 12:01 am EST
- Contest Ends: Friday, December 24th, 2010, 11:59 pm EST
- Goal: Drive successful sales on Yardsellr (Only completed sales will count – items not shipped or refunded will not count towards your total)
- Measurement: Sales are considered $ amount sold, not number of items sold on Yardsellr.
- Grand Prize: The TOP Seller will win an Apple iPad
- 5 Runners up: The next 5 Top sellers will win an Apple iPod Touch
Lastly, we encourage you to be creative in promoting your items. Pick your best items to sell, list ‘em and promote ‘em. We have been developing new ways for folks to promote their listings on Yardsellr. In fact, Dane did a video to tell you all about the options. For each of your listings you can:
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Invite your Friends to a Yardsale which showcases ALL of your listings
- Buy extra traffic
Its Christmas time . . . So List your best items and Promote the heck out of ‘em and we’ll make it worth your while.