eBay announced a newly redesigned Seller Information Center. The center puts eBay seller tools and informational resources in one convenient location.
- Seller news – Sellers can stay on top of the latest announcements, seller policy updates, eBay news, newsletters, and changes to categories and item specifics.
- New sellers can learn how to sell on eBay in one place – find everything you need to know from setting up your account and listing, to getting paid and shipping.
- Experienced seller can access Increase sales with strategies for growing your business and tips on selling more efficiently, raising your search visibility and improving Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs).
The seller information area also has details on the Top Rated Seller program and PowerSeller programs
- the Shipping Center has links to print labels and info about shipping internationally.
- Other links connect you to eBay for Business where you can learn how eBay Certified Providers can help you expand your operations and sign up for a free business consultation with the eBay Seller Outreach team, and more!
Personally I am pleased with this long overdue move. eBay has always had some great resources for sellers, but they were always hard to find.