I have been selling on eBay for 11 years now whereas I have only been selling on Amazon for the past four years. And until recently my Amazon business was mixed at best. I would have a few good months and then some blah months where not much sold. That all changed when I discovered FBA – Fulfillment by Amazon. And when I met Chris Green of FBA Power last year.
Now I am using FBA for almost all of my sales on Amazon and my sales there are more and more profitable than eBay.
I just closed out the month of April where I sold 63 items on Amazon versus only 42 on eBay. The dollar total on eBay was higher because I have one heavy and expensive item I can’t get into FBA. But if I exclude those, then the dollar total was higher on Amazon also. Now when you factor in Amazon fees and FBA charges, I made less margin on Amazon, but since I sold more total products, I still made more money. And it gets better. I got busy with other projects and let me inventory on Amazon get really low, so I didn’t really have all my products on Amazon until about April tenth. When you consider that I sold 63 items on Amazon in 20-days, versus 42 on eBay in 30-days.
I just sent some new inventory to Amazon that will almost double the number of items I have there, so I expect even better results next month.
Back in March I got together with Jim Cockrum and Chris Green and we came up with The Proven Amazon Course that shows you step-by-step how we do this. Here is some information about that from my March Newsletter.
Learn How to Sell on Amazon
Pay attention eBay sellers. If you aren’t including Amazon.com as part of your business model you’re probably missing out on about 60% of the business you could be having.
For the past several months Jim and I have been seeking out and working with the most successful FBA users and together we’ve put together an amazing course that will show you how so many of us are taking advantage of the tens of millions of customers that are swarming Amazon.com every day.
eBay is now trying to play catch-up with Amazon. eBay only recently started putting a plan in place to try to compete with Amazon’s FBA service. You can get in ahead of the curve.
Here is a short list of just some of the folks who contributed to this course:
- Chris Green: A FBA pro and our primary FBA coach
- Jim Cockrum: Founder MySilentTeam.com
- Julie Anna Schultz: Her family has been using FBA for a long time successfully
- Nathan Holmquist: An MST pro and FBA expert
- Skip McGrath: An icon of online selling success
- Stephanie Inge: Founder of Dallas eBay User Group and FBA user
- Suzanne Wells: A MySilentTeam.com coach and creative online seller
- Bob Willey: An FBA leader and 3-year veteran
Every one of these experts not only understands how Amazon’s FBA works, they are all using it to make money today. That includes me. While I was at the trade show in Las Vegas, I sold 4 items on Amazon and Amazon did all the work. They collected the money, packed up the item and shipped it for me. All I have to do is wait for Amazon to deposit the money into my bank account.
That is why we call these courses “Proven.” Every single thing you will learn has been tried and “proven” to work. There is no theory here -just step-by-simple-step instructions that show you:
- Where to find virtually unlimited sources of inventory
- How to easily ship your inventory in bulk at dirt cheap prices directly to Amazon’s warehouse
- How to price your inventory higher than your competition while still outselling them easily
- How to automate the entire process so that you only check your sales reports
- How to run your business from anywhere.
Here is what you get:
- FBA Course Audio Interview (and full transcript) with Jim Cockrum, Suzanne Wells, and Skip McGrath
- 7 Course Videos
- eBook: Amazon 90-Day Experiment
- Report: A Craigslist Ad for Books that works instantly
- Report: Tips for Cleaning Used Books
- Report: Using Scanners to save time and increase profits
- FBA Interview 2: Skip McGrath and Stephanie Inge
- Report: Selling on Amazon’s FBA Program
- Report: Understanding the Amazon Customer
- Report: How To Make Good Money Selling Used Books
- Two-month trial of FBAPower and FBAScout to automate your business
- Expert-monitored discussion forum area
- MUCH more being added