Selling used books on eBay, Amazon and other Internet sites is one of the greatest opportunities available to home business operators today.
Sales of used books on the Internet increased over 30% last year. Almost one of every 10 books sold is a used book, and the majority –over 60% of those are bought online from small individual businesses –many operating out of their homes.
How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet is a complete guide to starting and running an online book business. It is now available for immediate delivery at: https://www.skipmcgrath.com/products/sell-used-books-ebay-amazon.php.
Anyone can learn how to start and run an online book business for about $100 in start-up costs.
Used books are the perfect product for the small eBay, Amazon or online seller.
- They are easy to find
- Although there are tons of expensive books, most books sell for less than $25. This attracts few thieves and scam artists
- Used books are highly profitable. You can buy books for a quarter of fifty cents that will sell for $10, $20, $30 or more –sometimes much more.
- Books are easy to list, store and ship
- Book prices are easy to research and determine
- Books and book condition descriptions are standard and well understood.
- Book cover photographs are available for most modern books just by typing in the ISBN number
- It only takes a couple of minutes to create a book listing. Amazon, eBay and other sites have standard pre-written descriptions that will fill in automatically just by entering the ISBN number
- Perfect, low-risk business for the part-time seller
- The online book market is growing at double-digit rates and shows no sign of slowing down. Used books make up a larger and larger portion of that business
- Recession-proof business. When the economy slows down, used book sales increase
In How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet I show you everything you need to get started and give you the resources you need to grow your business into a profitable online venture.
This has always been one of my best selling books and has an extremely low return rate. How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet is an eBook, but I have set it up so readers can easily print it out on their home computer printer.
I do show the basics of listing a book on Amazon, eBay and some other online sites, but this is not a – How to Sell on eBay or Amazon book. So you should know some basics such as how to register and how to create a listing. Listing on Amazon and some other book-selling sites is pretty simple and we cover that in detail.
Click Here to read about How To Sell Used Books on eBay, Amazon and the Internet and the free bonus offers that come with the purchase.
Want to learn how to sell on Amazon?
My Comprehensive Amazon Training Course is The Complete Amazon Training System.
The Complete Amazon Training System is a 2-volume, printed training manual over 350 pages long, that covers all aspects (beginner-to-advanced) of building a part-time or full-time Amazon business working from home.
In addition to the basic training manual. I have included over 10 special bonus reports that cover subjects such as importing, private labeling, Perfecting Titles and Keywords on Amazon, Packaging and Shipping Inventory to Amazon, Product Bundling for Increased Profits, Creating Variation Listings and much-more.
The Complete Amazon Training System comes with a 90-Day “no-questions-asked” money back guarantee.